5.08.2013

I woke up...

Sleep is amazing. You can be anyone in dreams. You can be an astronaut, a pilot or even a cowboy. Last night, I was the love of your life. It was great. Just like it use to be. We were walking and talking. You told me you loved me. Unbelievably real. Then, I woke up.
I realized in that moment, that this was as close as I would get to that again. Maybe for a while, maybe forever. And there it was, back for more. My fear and heavy heart. It ripped itself out and told me how foolish I am. It showed me once again what my reality is.
I don't know if you want me. Neither do you. The life that we built was a lie, nothing of it true. It hurts to know you were never sincere. It hurts to know it was fake.
Still, I love you. I'm here and you walked away. I don't think you deserve my love. None of us deserve anything good. But still it remains. For now. I don't know how long. Your bed is made, your decision is yours. Just please, think it through. Pray it out. I am. I long for sleep to get back to the happiness. Sweet dreams to us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment