3.31.2013

Hold On...

Many times in life we hit rough patches with so many things. It's hard to stay put and just hold on. Your confidence is shaken, your faith is weak and it seems like you are all alone in your little world. The truth is there are people all around. Whether you are going through a job loss, losing a loved one or going through troubles at home, the one thing you must do is hold on. Bad weather lasts for only a moment. Through the rain and storm, hold on. The sun will come back out. Things will turn up on a brighter side. Be steadfast. I know I will. No matter what, I will not be shaken and I will stand and fight for those that I love and for what is right. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying put. So should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment