I love you. More than words can explain, I love you. When you are up and everything is right with your world, so is it with mine. I love you when you're happy.
I love you. When you are angry and can't get past it, I'm here. Either to help you make sense of it or to grovel and make up for it. You're anger is my anger and I will try my best to help you through it to the other side. I love you when you're angry.
I love you. When you're down and out and everything is crashing down, so is it with me. I will be here to pick you up and dust you off. I will make every effort to bring a smile to your beautiful face and see you back from the ruins. I love you when you're down.
I love you. When the world makes you indifferent I will offer what I can. If you need space and time, that's what I will give but will always be close by. If you need me I'm here when you're ready. I love you when you're not yourself.
I love you. When the world throws anything it can at you or us, I will stand in front of you. I will combat those attacks and take the brunt of it so you don't have to. I love you when you feel that everything is stacked against you.
I love you. When you're excited about what's coming or happening, I will share in that excitement. I will encourage you and make sure it's known how special and deserving you are of everything good coming your way. I love you when you're successful.
I love you. When you try at something or have a dream and it falls through, I will be there to help you pick up the pieces. We will make strides to ensure the next time is better. I love you when you fail.
I love you. When it feels like I'm too busy, too consumed with everything else, you're my first concern. I will work hard to give you the best and to make sure you're taken care of. I will make time for you and us. I love you when you're in need.
I love you. When we have nothing and can't find anyway around, I love you. When the bills pile up and the money runs low, I will sacrifice. I love you when we're poor.
I love you. When everything is in our favor and nothing we want is out of reach, we will enjoy it together. I will be thankful with you. I love you when we're rich.
I love you. When you feel like no one is around and you can't keep going I will carry you. I will pray you through everything and give it to God with you. I will hold you and comfort you. I love you when you're lonely.
I love you. When you feel you're getting older and your youth has left you I will let you know how beautiful you are. I will make sure you know that none hold a candle to you. Inside and out, you're the most beautiful, perfect woman in this world. I love you when you're insecure.
I love you. There are so many things that will stack against us and try to break us. I won't give up. I never will. You are the glue that holds my heart together and nothing will break that. I will put on my armor and grab my shield. I will go into battle, scared or courageous, and I will take on war for you, for us. I will fight for you. When all else is gone, my love will never be. I love you when nothing else is constant.
I love you. I pledge my life to God, you and our family. Through good and bad, ups and downs, I am here to love you. I will build you up and make this life ours to share together. I love you when I wake. I love you when I sleep.
I love you. I always have and I always will. When it's easy and when it's not, it will not change. It will not falter, it will not fade. It will not go away. It will get stronger and will not run out.
From me to you, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment