What if you made a mistake that you didn't know how to fix? What if there were repercussions that you didn't know about? Hats off to you if you've never been here. This is where hurt starts.
When you realize that you've put all of your time and effort into taking care of something then you notice that all the while you neglected the object of your affection is a bad place to be. It causes fear and that leads to hurting. Bruised ego, lower confidence and above all, fear in your heart. I'm not talking about a scary movie fear that lasts for a moment. I'm talking about a fear deep inside that you can't shake. One that only someone else can alleviate. But, that one person doesn't understand.
It's scary to feel like you are going to lose something or even more, someone. It hurts to know you had the power and the means to make sure it never happened. It's humbling to realize you took care of things that didn't matter and put in jeopardy those that do.
It may pass. It may not. Things could stay and you may not lose anything at all. Maybe they up and walk away. Pray for an answer. A good one. I know I am. I always will.
No comments:
Post a Comment